As I have mentioned before, I absolutely love the Holiday season and shopping for gifts is one of my favorite things to do! Since I like to savor this experience, normally I start shopping for gifts fairly early. And of course this year is no exception:) For the past few months, I’ve been scouring though my favorite stores, making mental notes of all the cute things I find, so I could get them closer to Christmas. I know, few months seems like a long time, but as I mentioned before, shopping for gifts is my favorite thing ever! So, I would probably start shopping for next year the day after Christmas if I could:)
Talking about favorite stores, if you read my blog on regular basis, you know EXPRESS happens to be one of my go-to places for pretty much everything. This year, I ended up finding oh-so-many wonderful presents there, so I decided to take this opportunity to share a few of them with you.
1. Who doesn’t love a cute hat? Reason why I chose this particular one is because of the slightly slouchy fit, thick knit stitch and of course that super cute pom pom! Don’t know about you guys, but I am practically obsessed with pom pom hats right now!
2. Practical and fun, cozy yet stylish, a cute scarf makes for one perfect gift! Reason why I am more than a little bit obsessed with this particular one, is the combination of colors, reversible contrast patterns and of course the oversized design!
3. I think watches make great gifts because they are literally something a person wears every day! So, aside from being a beautiful gift, they are also incredibly practical. Love this particular one because of the sleek design and of course that rose gold finish!
4. Four cutest lip gloss colors in one set! I really love this one because of how versatile it is! You can wear the colors on their own or layered together, go bold with burgundy or red for night or opt for a softer look with pretty pink or clear shade.
5. Cute, comfy, and stylish, I think plaid shirts make a wonderful gift, especially if they just happen to be perfectly oversized and come in the most amazing combination of navy, cream and raspberry:)
6. Since I am a complete and total shoeaholic, it’s only natural that I think a pair of perfect heels is a great gift idea! Love these particular ones because of the super sexy shape, suede finish and of course that vibrant red color!
Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,