Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! As you may remember, a little less than 3 months ago, I got a wonderful new cut and color thanks to the professionals at Paul Mitchell. To say that this change was well overdue would be an understatement! Dry, damaged, unruly hair is what I was left with after putting my mane through unimaginable abuse this Summer and trying to rectify this problem on my own didn’t help matters either! Word of advice, henna and super dry hair don’t mix well, unless of course you like sporting a heap of yellowish-reddish mess on your head:)
After getting my new cut and color, Lucie Doughty, Paul Mitchell’s Editorial Director, suggested using Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair System, which is designed to keep hair-color fresh for up to 9 weeks, reduce breakage and enhance shine. So far, I’ve been using it for a little less than 3 months and I can hardly believe the difference! Not only did my color stay fresh, I noticed my hair changed completely! It is definitely not the same dry monstrosity I had 3 months ago! Much healthier overall, it’s soft and shiny and so much easier to style. Seriously! Right now it probably takes me a little less than 10 minutes to style my hair! I simply dry my hair with a paddle brush and curl a few strategic sections on top. And voila! All done!:)
Now, here comes the best part! Nine lucky readers will have a chance to win the complete Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair System, which includes:
1. Ultimate Color Repair Shampoo is completely sulfate-free, this shampoo contains reparative quinoa and nature-inspired ingredients to preserve hair color and combat damage.
2. Ultimate Color Repair Conditioner is designed to lock in hair color and reverse the signs of damage.
3. Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue, protects hair from heat styling, which is one of the primary causes of color fade.
TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
1. Follow Paul Mitchell on Instagram via @PaulMitchellUS
2. Please, leave a comment below so that I may contact you if you win.
The giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY and will run through Wednesday, December 10, 2014. I wish everyone the best of luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Paul Mitchell. The opinions and texts are all mine.
Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,